WELCOME TO THE OFFICE OF SPONSORED RESEARCH ADMINISTRATION
The mission of the Office of Sponsored Research Administration (OSRA) is to support, advance, and promote extramural research and sponsored program activities conducted by Weill Cornell Medical College investigators and their collaborators. OSRA aims to provide a comprehensive and consistent standard of service to the basic science research community.
OSRA Pre-Award is the Weill Cornell Medical College system-wide office authorized to sign, approve, submit and execute research proposals to Federal, State, City, Non-profit, Foundations, other Academic Sites, and Industry. Upon notification of award acceptance, OSRA Post-Award receives and manages awards from external sources from start up to close-out.
- To uphold and support research principles of the College as well as the University-wide research mission.
- To ensure compliance with internal and external requirements: (WCMC policy, Research Integrity, Research Compliance, Finance, and extramural agency guidelines.
- To supports the research mission of WCMC faculty.
- To assist faculty in submitting proposals.
- To disseminate funding opportunities in support of and to advance WCMC faculty research initiatives.
- Accept awards and works closely with PI and Department to assure proper and consistent administration in concurrence with Weill Cornell policy and procedures as well as that of the granting agency policies.
- See the organizational roles and responsibility matrix as it pertains to pre- and post-award management, oversight and responsibilities.